* From: Warner Losh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* I'm still waiting to hit a perfect number of ports.
* When the sum of the factors of a number, excluding the number, is the
* same as the number, that number is considered to be perfect.
* 6 is a perfect numbers (factors 1, 2, 3, 6 -> 1 + 2 + 3 = 6). There
* are very few perfect numbers and I think we're already larger than the
* smallest "small" perfect number, but well below the next "large"
* perfect number.
So what are those numbers? :)
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe cvs-all" in the body of the message