* From: Andreas Klemm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 05:30:04PM -0700, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:
* > * From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
* > * Ok, so how about repo copying postgresql7 to postgressql after the next
* > * Attic cleaning.
* > That would work too.
* I want to have the postgresql port still around just for the case
* the postgresql team would release an upgrade of bugfix for people
* running postgresql6, that for example aren't willed to upgrade
* their db to version7 for whatever reason.
Well, you cvs remove'd the port. That, in fact, signed its death
Seriously though, Andreas, David is not suggesting anything out of the
normal. Things put in the Attic is cleaned once in a while by our
CVS-meisters. After the postgresql port is gone from the repository
that way, copying postgresql7 over will not further damage it or
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe cvs-all" in the body of the message