des 2001/09/28 17:49:29 PDT
sys/fs/pseudofs pseudofs.c pseudofs.h pseudofs_vnops.c
Pseudofs take 2:
- Remove hardcoded uid, gid, mode from struct pfs_node; make pfs_getattr()
smart enough to get it right most of the time, and allow for callbacks
to handle the remaining cases. Rework the definition macros to match.
- Add lots of (conditional) debugging output.
- Fix a long-standing bug inherited from procfs: don't pretend to be a
read-only file system. Instead, return EOPNOTSUPP for operations we
truly can't support and allow others to fail silently. In particular,
pfs_lookup() now treats CREATE as LOOKUP. This may need more work.
- In pfs_lookup(), if the parent node is process-dependent, check that
the process in question still exists.
- Implement pfs_open() - its only current function is to check that the
process opening the file can see the process it belongs to.
- Finish adding support for writeable nodes.
- Bump module version number.
- Introduce lots of new bugs.
Revision Changes Path
1.5 +2 -2 src/sys/fs/pseudofs/pseudofs.c
1.8 +35 -23 src/sys/fs/pseudofs/pseudofs.h
1.12 +136 -32 src/sys/fs/pseudofs/pseudofs_vnops.c
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
with "unsubscribe cvs-all" in the body of the message