If memory serves me right, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> On 2005.06.12 20:41:14 +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> > "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org> wrote
> > in <20050612101544.GJ821@zaphod.nitro.dk>:
> > si> On 2005.06.11 17:27:14 +0000, Hiroki Sato wrote:
> > si> > hrs 2005-06-11 17:27:14 UTC
> > si> >
> > si> > FreeBSD src repository
> > si> >
> > si> > Modified files:
> > si> > release/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/relnotes/common new.sgml
> > si> > Log:
> > si> > Document SA-05:10, SA-05:11, and SA-05:12.
> > si>
> > si> So how about the errata documents - should we just change it to the
> > si> brief format we discussed?
> > I tried to make a patch based on Bruce's idea (attached).
> > Simple cut-n-paste from SAs is enough to update this.
> > How about this?
> Looks good! It might be needed to tweak some table settings to get
> the print output to not go out over the right margin, but I doubt the
> print versions are used much, so I don't see that as a big problem.
+1 on the change for reasons we discussed earlier, but the PDF output is
Not only is there the right margin problem (which I think can be fixed
by adding colspec elements with colwidth attributes inside the tgroup
for the table), this seems incompatible with the "footnotes at the
bottom of the page" setting I like to use for printed documents. I'm
currently in the middle of rebuilding a server at home...I'll see what I
can do in a few days if nobody has fixed this up by then.
I don't know how much the print versions get used across the FreeBSD
community, but *I* use them. :-)