marius 2008-05-19 19:23:06 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_6)
sys/sparc64/include bus_common.h iommuvar.h
sys/sparc64/sparc64 counter.c iommu.c
MFC: bus_common.h 1.9; iommuvar.h 1.17; psycho.c 1.77;
sbus.c 1.46 (partial), 1.48; counter.c 1.7;
iommu.c 1.44 (partial), 1.45 (partial), 1.47
- Use the name returned by device_get_nameunit(9) for the name of the
counter-timer timecounter so the associated SYSCTL nodes don't clash on
machines having multiple U2P and U2S bridges as well as establishing a
clear mapping between these bridges and their timecounter device.
- Don't bother setting up a "nice" name for the IOMMU, just use the name
returned by device_get_nameunit(9), too.
- Correct a typo in sbus_alloc_resource() which caused (pass-through)
allocations to only work down to the grandchildren of the bus, which
wasn't a real problem so far as we don't support any devices which are
great-grandchildren or greater of a U2S bridge, yet.
- Fix some minor style(9) bugs.
- Use __FBSDID in counter.c and iommu.c.
Revision Changes Path
220.127.116.11 +2 -2 src/sys/sparc64/include/bus_common.h
18.104.22.168 +7 -6 src/sys/sparc64/include/iommuvar.h
22.214.171.124 +39 -51 src/sys/sparc64/pci/psycho.c
126.96.36.199 +6 -11 src/sys/sparc64/sbus/sbus.c
188.8.131.52 +13 -11 src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/counter.c
184.108.40.206 +85 -79 src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/iommu.c