Bruce Evans writes:
> > Painful for whom? I've got a 2.4MB patch sitting in front of
> > me which fixes most of these.
> Painful for anyone who uses "cvs diff" to try to see actual fixes.
cvs diff -ud -Bb ...
does a 95% job of cleaning up those. The other 5% is not worth the bikeshed.
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH