MavEtJu's Distorted View of the World
Then and now
Posted on 2003-11-22 23:44:06, modified on 2006-01-09 16:29:21
Why Australia wouldn't win the 2003 Rugby World Championship.
It was all predictable:
- 1992 and 2003 - The final game is England versus Australia.
- 1992 and 2003 - Australia beats Ireland with just one point.
- 1992 and 2003 - Australia beats New Zealand without any problems.
- 1992 and 2003 - Bush declares war on Iraq.
- 1992 and 2003 - The home-side team loses the final match.
So everybody who thought Australia would win because of the
similarities in the history... If you forget history, you are forced
to live it again!
| Share on Facebook
| Share on Twitter
No comments yet
Leave a comment
Back to the main page