MavEtJu's Distorted View of the World
We're moving again!
Posted on 2005-07-06 09:52:40, modified on 2006-01-09 16:29:23
Yes, we're moving again. Did the last move force us from Ewos Parade
into a unit on Ocean street (both Cronulla), we're back on Ewos
Parade now. Boxes boxes boxes everywhere. But the good news is...
- Big balcony.
- Three bedrooms, so little Dirk can sleep on his own at a certain moment.
- Views on the ocean again!
- Higher, and thus feeling bigger!
- Two bathrooms
- The reception of both the ABC and SBS on our TV is now perfect. No snow, no lines, no ghosting. And thanks to the digital receiver we also have ABC2!
The lesser good news is:
- Less built-in shelves (we should use one of the bathrooms for that)
- The fridge doesn't fit in the kitchen.
- Mobile phone reception is horrible
- During the move I lost the left shift key of my keyboard, so I have to work with a horrible El Cheapo keyboard now...
We still have the same phone number, but no ADSL yet (despite that
Telstra said it would be converted, but that was only the ADSL
capability, not the higher layers which have to be done by others)
So our new address is:
31-35 Ewos Parade
Cronulla NSW 2230
Feel free to drop by whenever you're near!
| Share on Facebook
| Share on Twitter
No comments yet
Leave a comment
Back to the main page